Blog #7

     When looking at Chiles High School's website, there's a ton of information right off the bat. There's a lot of subheadings that will lead you to different links like about us, department's, resources, etc. I clicked the Calendar subheading and it showed the calendar for the school year with important information on it. I clicked the Athletics subheading and it showed clubs you can join, sports, athletic forms, sports calendars, and even the coaches information if you wanted to contact them.

    I see my using technology in my classroom in the future to engage with my students and their parents. I can use Remind or GroupMe to remind parents on important events. I can use Kahoot for studying methods with my students to keep them engaged and interacted. Technology is used in every classroom and it seems to be going well with students.

    I enjoyed working on the group canvas assignment. It was fun building a mini website and it was easy to use. I liked how you could add images to the page, links, and tables. It was a pretty and simple tool to use, it was very straight forward. I would like to do another project like this again in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts