Blog #5

    I enjoy using Twitter to interact with others, but for the last padlet assignment I commented on someone instagram post since I couldn't work Twitter. It's interesting to see everyones opinions and what people have to say about them. So far i've also been interacting with some of the groups I follow on my Twitter account and seeing what they have to say about certain subjects. Twitter/Instagram can be helpful in the future because it can help you build connections with others.

    The digital divide affects other students in school because some students may not have access to these resources and some students might have. For example, if schools didn't offer kids computers what we do? Idam was talking about how one student wanted to bring their Ipad into her class but she thought it wasn't fair for the students who didn't have Ipads, which I agree on. For my classroom I would prefer if we all did our work on paper, but its a new time and era where everything is , sadly, on computers. 

    Two academic software tools I would like to implement in my classroom are Google advanced search and honestly Chat GPT. I say Chat GPT because it has benefits. I wouldn't want my students using it to do their work or homework but it's a helpful tool to look stuff up and help you understand things better. When I was taking Philosophy, I would copy and paste the text into Chat GPT and ask it to read me it in simpler words. That honestly helped me pass the class because it made it easier for me to understand what I was reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts