Blog #6

     I enjoyed using DIIGO. The videos that were linked with the assignments made it very easy to use. It was also cool seeing what other students bookmarked and what they were interested in. I liked how you could bookmark articles or websites.

        I really enjoyed using the website blogger. Its fun being able to blog your thoughts and opinions, makes me feel like an influencer! I also like how you can add images to you blog, it makes it very aesthetically pleasing. I learned how to add url's to my blog and how to link websites.

    An interesting web tool I could use in the classroom is TikTok since so many kids use it nowadays. TikTok has short videos that keep kids engaged and it's easy for them to learn from. I use TikTok and i've come across a lot of educational videos.  https://www.tiktok.com/explore?utm_medium=msn      

Comments

Popular Posts