My name is Sofia Goehler and I am from Boca Raton, Fl. I was originally born in Atlanta Georgia but moved to Florida when I was 5 to be closer to the beach. I am majoring in Elementary Education and I hope to become a teacher at a Montessori preschool or a private preschool somewhere in South Florida or up north. I love to read, go to the beach, workout, and go out with my friends.

 

When I was in middle school I was in a coding class and I got certified in a computer class, but I cant remember what the name of it was. We would do a ton of photoshop and create website and online art. In my coding class we used iPads to code, we would create codes to help this cartoon character do certain obstacles. Besides those two classes, that is the only experience I have with technology other than using my computer for school.


Some of the learning resources I use online and offline to support my learning needs and goals are Canvas, Canva, Google, and Padlet. I mainly use these website in this class just because this is a technology course. But on the daily I always use Canvas and Google. I also use my peers and professors as an offline resource to help me with my learning needs and goals. 

 

Comments

  1. Hey Sofia! Your blog is super cue! I think it's really cool you took a coding class at such an early age.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts