Blog Journal #3

    I would deal with copyright and fair use in my classroom by first going it over with my students so they know the difference and what is right from wrong. If students wanted to create their own work, I would suggest to them putting a watermark on it and clarifying with other students if they are allowed to use their work. Copywriter is a big deal so it's important they know when and when they can't use something. 
    I think a big issue that could implement my future classroom is decreased productivity. Many students, when using technology in the classroom, would rather play games on their computers rather than doing their assignments. I would personally have my students only do their work on paper, but now we are in a day and age where technology is used everywhere and we can't avoid it. 
    I think the generate AI is hurting students but also helping them. I used AI in my philosophy class only to help me understand what I was reading in simpler terms. I would put in the paragraph and tell the AI to "make it in simpler terms." But as we know, AI is also used for cheating. I know some students who use AI to write their papers. The good thing is that websites have been created to catch when AI is being used. 
    I acquired a lot of new skulls with working on my newsletter design. I learned how to make columns, shades certain areas, make a "cut out" for a field trip, and add images and designs. I could have improved my newsletter by adding a little bit more color and more images, also making it a full two pages. These skills I learned can be used in my future career because I want to be an elementary teacher. This will help me create more newsletter for their parents and kids. (Sorry my newsletter in so small!)




Comments

  1. Hello Sofia! I also agree that AI has its positives and negatives. One of the things that I think is positive is when it comes to generating ideas and brainstorming. A negative of course, is that many people take advantage of AI. Overall, I agree with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts